Friday, October 17, 2014

Guest Beauty Blogger- Tyra Teberian

It's Friday, and with the weekend upon us it's important to be reminded of the true beauty that surrounds us. There are still five more days to enter my beauty writing contest.  For more info on how to enter, read here

I love the power of a simple smile. For the past ten years, I have lived in countries where smiling at strangers is not a common occurrence. I love seeing their expressions as I smile at a driver when I cross the street or an unknown passerby. Smiles are warming and contagious. They cannot help but give a little twinge of a smile back.  
Today's guest blogger works in one of my favorite places on earth - Armenia, and it's a privilege to have her addition to my blog.

Let's remember the power of the simple; the beauty of a pure smile.  

****

When I think of beauty, I think of smiles and laughter. When my children were little I remember the joy that would come over me when I would hear my children laugh. I would look at them and just thank God for the beautiful creation he had made. Some days, those little belly laughs were the only thing that would brighten my day. The smile of my child always reminds me that no matter what, things aren't always as bad as they seem. There is beauty and hope in every day.



Another way I am reminded of the beauty of a smile is through the people we are working with. The faces of the men and women in Armenia may be worn with age, may be wrinkled with time, but their smiles are always beautiful. Their smiles truly are a reflection of the beauty within.  
Written by Tyra Teberian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home